Welcome to the EATT Magazine podcast winner of the 2017 Cast Away Australian Podcast Awards most popular vote category in Lifestyle, Health and Wellness.
Join Alex Heroys inside the Travel podcast at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre on what’s hot in and around Hobart for the coming season and take a journey with us and his unique insights.
The Centre employ over 20 enthusiastic, multilingual and knowledgeable staff to help visitors plan the perfect Tasmanian getaway. In addition to their skilled travel advisors, they have over 50 dedicated volunteers to greet visitors arriving from cruise ships and the airport on selected days.
They can assist in planning itineraries, offer personalized travel suggestions, provide detailed local knowledge and information, and can even make your bookings.
As locals and tourism experts, they possess unique knowledge and information drawn from their experience of living in Tasmania and working in the tourism industry. The Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre is conveniently located in the centre of Hobart, less than five minutes walk from the waterfront and the city centre.
The Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre are here to help, so call, use the website contact form or visit our travel centre for our personalized service and for more details visit
Download the magazine here In over 155 countries
Vote for the EATT Magazine podcast
Simply click this link
Hit the thumbs up
Add your name email and create a password
Look around for other podcasts you may like, like Silicon beach radio
And give a thumbs up to any other podcasts you may like to support for
EATT Magazine releases its first online course
Find out more about our first class in the link below
Join Cullen Pope, the editor of EATT Magazine the online travel magazine. Find out why this creative, passionate photographer and podcaster wants to take you on a quick whirlwind tour on how easily you can record an interview, podcast, or a meeting for two so you to can capture your best ideas or that late night skillshare inspiration.
- What readily available equipment is needed
- Fast and easy ways to record a conversation
- What app to use and how to upload recordings
- How to download it or post it online as a podcast
- Charge your smartphones — it’s time to start recording
Note: Now updated for both iOS and Android devices plus windows or other phone brand users without the app access can use the Studio for Desktop download to record or live stream, integrate easily with Skype, and manage your episodes and drafts from their desktops.
Requires Windows 7+ or OSX 10.8+.
Rode Microphone Lav
SC6 Dual TRRS input
Android App to Record
iOS App to Record iPhone or iPad
TRRS Extension Cable
- Eyes wide open for your class outline and into the app store
- Finding the best recording app from this class
- Getting your content or interviews out there
- Keeping it simple
- Talking Points & Key Concepts
Your class outline includes an introduction to the class videos plus a few ideas on why you should record your best ideas
- The process of Pre-Production
- What kind of phone you can record on
- Which microphones to use and where to find them
- The kind of attachments you need as a double adapter and why they are important
- how to do a quick check of the sound quality
- Why you might not go live if you’re starting out
- How to put it all together
- What your setup can look like
- Downloading the App a simple how to looking inside the app on your smartphone
- App options to get you ready
How to record
Step 1:Stop and pause
Uploading and downloading the Recording
- Publishing on the App
- How to find your recording
- A quick preview on using the platform on your desktop
Get more details on