Join us as we head towards Cape Bruny historic Lighthouse built in 1836 lighthouse towers 114m over cliff tops dramatically towering above the rugged coastline of Cape Bruny.
The sweeping southern views to the wild Tasman Sea, small islands, and the incredible vastness at every point give great opportunity’s to photograph the ocean swells, or for those lucky enough catch a glimpse of the migrating whales, or sight a wedge Tailed Eagle gliding close to the tower.
Join us on the leading island safari tour of our gorgeous Bruny Island.
With our lunch included plus tasting some of the gourmet delights such as local berries, artisan cheese, oysters, smoked goods, wine, and chocolate. Burn it all off with a stroll around some of Bruny Island’s most impressive sites, spotting a variety of amazing wildlife along the way. Included in our price are pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation, the round-trip ferry, entry to National Parks,
Included in our price are pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation, the round-trip ferry, entry to National Parks, Southern most Australian Lighthouse tour and all delicious delights. There’s no better way to experience this beautiful Island! With national park fees and the lighthouse tour and ferry fares included its a trip to Bruny Island not to be missed.
Company founder Craig Parsey has lived and worked on Bruny Island most of his life, with a great passion for the islands beauty and enjoys sharing his intimate knowledge of Bruny Island with you. Craig’s business partner Lelle has extensive experience in day tour operations and has helped to design one of Tasmania’s best tour itineraries, filled with food, sights, and wildlife.
For all booking enquires and more on the Bruny island safari tour go to
Vote for the EATT Magazine podcast
Simply click this link
Hit the thumbs up
Add your name email and create a password
Look around for other podcasts you may like, like Silicon beach radio
And give a thumbs up to any other podcasts you may like to support for
EATT Magazine releases its first online course
Find out more about our first class in the link below
Join Cullen Pope, the editor of EATT Magazine the online travel magazine. Find out why this creative, passionate photographer and podcaster wants to take you on a quick whirlwind tour on how easily you can record an interview, podcast, or a meeting for two so you to can capture your best ideas or that late night skillshare inspiration.
- What readily available equipment is needed
- Fast and easy ways to record a conversation
- What app to use and how to upload recordings
- How to download it or post it online as a podcast
- Charge your smartphones — it’s time to start recording
Note: Now updated for both iOS and Android devices plus windows or other phone brand users without the app access can use the Studio for Desktop download to record or live stream, integrate easily with Skype, and manage your episodes and drafts from their desktops.
Requires Windows 7+ or OSX 10.8+.
Rode Microphone Lav
SC6 Dual TRRS input
Android App to Record
iOS App to Record iPhone or iPad
TRRS Extension Cable
- Eyes wide open for your class outline and into the app store
- Finding the best recording app from this class
- Getting your content or interviews out there
- Keeping it simple
- Talking Points & Key Concepts
Your class outline includes an introduction to the class videos plus a few ideas on why you should record your best ideas
- The process of Pre-Production
- What kind of phone you can record on
- Which microphones to use and where to find them
- The kind of attachments you need as a double adapter and why they are important
- how to do a quick check of the sound quality
- Why you might not go live if you’re starting out
- How to put it all together
- What your setup can look like
- Downloading the App a simple how to looking inside the app on your smartphone
- App options to get you ready
How to record
Step 1:Stop and pause
Uploading and downloading the Recording
- Publishing on the App
- How to find your recording
- A quick preview on using the platform on your desktop
Get more details on